If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, July 24, 2009

Missy's Hair

My favorite hair do site is doing this thing where she describes how to do a hair do and then you do it and take picture... so here are ours.



6 comments:

Nat said...

SOOO cute! My problems right now are Ivy won't hold still, and her hair isn't very long or thick. But I'll just keep on keeping on. You're an old pro!

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Great job!!

Tandee said...

It's adorable! How do you get messy buns to look so cute? I think my girls' hair is too... something. I can't ever make them look right. Missy is so good to sit for you to do her hair so cute!

Unknown said...

Tandee, the trick is putting it into ponies then ratting the heck out of it and then pulling the hair back over the orginal ponytail (kinda like a doughnut) and putting another holder over it to keep it in place. :) Hope that helps....

PS I need to come over there and say hello to everyone again. I still miss the "old" neighborhood.

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

What a doll! I love those blond messy buns! Great job adn I love how you switched the braids to being a row of knots! Such a great idea.

Kar said...

I don't know how you figured that out without pictures to guide you! I would be lost without the pictures on the hairdo blogs.