If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Silly kiddo

So for those of you that aren't around EB a lot, I will tell you one thing.... the kid is a toon!

The other day I gave each of the kids a cookie, in the basement (yes, I broke my own rule, but I really didn't want to have to go supervise upstairs and they were in somewhat distructo moods).

EB took his and quietly sat down against one of the big pillows I made, and pulled the little cow blanket up over his legs. Looked up and me (I was right next to him), grinned, and started to munch away at his cookie.

He so rarely sits still outside of being asleep I was surprised that he did it of his own accord :)

2 comments:

Winders said...

Mmmmmmm- sweetie pie!

Kar said...

I love his little buzz cut. Perfect for summer. Yum. Cookies. I must make some, stat.