If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Friends Wedding :)

So last weekend Jer and I took a trip up to Island Park (sans kids, thank goodness) to go to a wedding of our friend James to his longtime sweetheart Lindsey.

James is a great guy, he works with Jer, and participates in the geeky fun of both World of Warcraft and Dungeons and Dragons with both Jer and I. He is really intelligent and has the funnest sense of humor.....

Anyhow, the wedding was beautiful! It did storm on us a little (it was an outdoor wedding) but as "they" say having it rain on your wedding is a good omen! I think it has something to do with the supposition that if it rains on the wedding day, all the days after will be full of sunshine. Whatever, either way, it wasn't windy and the rain was only light so it turned out OK in the end (though many of my pictures didn't!).

Afterwords the rain cleared out and allowed for a great dinner. Roasted pig and turkey and the works. It was great fun and I'm glad we were invited!

Best wishes on a future full of great times to both the groom and the bride!

2 comments:

Nat said...

What fun! Outdoor weddings are so beautiful.

Kar said...

How perfect, to have a wedding in Island Park. It is so beautiful.