If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hair Do's

This is the 4th of July "Do" that I did on missy today. I figured I had been really lax on doing her hair fun lately, mainly due to swim lessons being soon after I have to get her up. Anyhow, I stole the idea from the blog Girly Do's By Jenn. It's my favortie hair blog at the moment :)

Happy celebrating people!

2 comments:

Winders said...

You have outdone yourself - beautiful!!

Kar said...

Gorgeous! I need to hop over to that blog and try some of her stuff out. Can you believe the She Does Hair lady quit blogging???