If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Da Nuh nunuh nunuh nunuh, da nuh nunuh nunuh BATMAN!!!!!

So near the beginning of summer I made the boys capes. Batman capes to be exact. I basically made them because I wanted to make Missy a tutu and didn't want the boys to feel shafted.

Well, boy have they gotten some mileage out of those capes! They just keep going and going and going! These pictures were taken today... I'm surprised by how not just one of them enjoys the capes, but both of them. :) And not just for a short time either.

And now I have to make Missy one, cause she now feels shafted! She wants to be Batwoman.... so I got the pink fabric today :)

2 comments:

Kar said...

Again. You are a good mom. Wayyyy better than me. Especially since you have sewing skills!

Maggi said...

Good thing Goober and EB don't want tutus! LOL.

I get a kick out of EB who doesn't even care a whit when his gets twisted around backwards!