So after going out and getting some toys we found one set of toys in particular that were a huge hit. They are called Magforms and boy did they keep the kids busy. We even had a couple of Goobers friends over that were playing with them and, I kid you not, all four kids played with them nonstop for over an hour. If you have any idea how long attention spans usually last for this age of kids you will know that is simply AMAZING. In fact Goober saw the picture of them just now and said he wanted to go over to Gma S's and play with them. lol
Gma S also got a couple of cool building toys for a little older age (7-12) and I put them together for them. The kids also really seemed to enjoy them. :)
4 comments:
Magforms-are they like Magnetix, but without the swallow-able magnet balls? I'll have to remember that toy (maybe for Christmas)!
yes NO SWALLOWABLE PARTS!!! They don't come in little sticks like magnetix though, they come in triagles, squares and pentagons. that are a little pricy though, they are a little better if you order them online though. My MIL has ordered a couple of big packs for the price of the two small packs she bought locally.
FUN! My kids love Magnetix!
I'll have to remember that - Magforms.
Post a Comment