| Grandpa J with my kidlets |
I know I'm out of shape and since I put my gym membership on hold (they STILL haven't finished the larger facility they have been promising for over a year!) I really think that this may be a good way to get into shape while getting my kids involved so that hopefully they can develop healthy lifestyles (and also tolerance for wildlife, bugs, and temperature changes).
I really don't want to have to purchase maps so I started doing a little research myself. The BLM has a short trail not far from here that I think I will drag everyone to... probably tomorrow, if the weather will permit -there is a 50% chance of rain (I really wish they would indicate if it would be heavy or light rain!).
Anywho... we shall see :D
Besides, there ARE some Geocaches on the way... Mwahahaha!
1 comment:
"Tolerance for wildlife, bugs, and temperature changes." That is soooooooooo what my kids need. They all freak out about bugs, every second. "Mom, come squish this teeny gnat that's on my window!" Give me a break.
Post a Comment