If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, October 8, 2007

Here we go!

So I guess I'm a lemming! Apparently everyone on earth has a blog except me!

Ok....

So maybe that IS a BIT of an overstatement. :)

Anyways, I've decided to start one to help keep friends and family that live far way in the loop as to what is going on with our family! I hope it also helps to remind me to look for the best in my day to day life and also to remember to keep life interesting enough to blog about! YIKES! That should be a trip, but hopefully a fun one.

No comments: