If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Something for mom too :)

Today I went shopping. Not grocery shopping (that was last night), not miscellanious crap for the house shopping, but CLOTHES shopping. Granded I only had enough extra moola to buy one outfit and some new jeans... and some new snow boots... but it was something for ME for a change! And I didn't even have to take the kids along. Halleluja!

Jeremy cleaned up the garage this morning and G went to Gma S's house to help her make cookies. We ran a few errands then Lissa called an asked if I wanted to check out the new Lane Bryant store.... Um, YES. So off I went leaving the sleeping younger kidlets with Jer while I got to giggle and laugh with a friend who doesn't make me feel like a sumo wrestler while we try on clothing :) There is no better way to spend some girl time than to wander around doing only what I want to do, not nessassarily only what I need to do.

When I came home and tried on my new shirt for Jer, G walked in and asked what I was wearing. LOL. umm.. new clothes. You would think the kid had never seen mom by new stuff for herself! So I told him that sometimes mom and dad need new stuff too. Granted I did pick up some long sleeves shirts for missy while I was out... but that doesn't count does it? :D

No comments: