So, this morning at about 3 am I woke up with a killer pain my my side. For those of you that know me well, you know my pain tolerancy is high... well about the time I decided to take 800 mg of Ibuprofen (about 5am), Jeremy got a little spooked decided to take me to the ER. I was worried I was being a major wuss and that it would be gas or something. Before I went my In-Laws came over to be with the kids and Jer and Gpa S gave me a blessing... it was really nice. Told me the pain would go away, but just in case I needed to go to the ER to get it to go away we still went. Well, by the time the bloodwork and that was done the pain had pretty much gone away on it's own. Yay... no appendicitis for me!
Turns out they think it was a kidney stone... OUCH. Never had that before. Hurt like a booger, but I was greatful to get home in time to get to church because G had his first primary program today. I was really glad I didn't miss it.

On the way up to the front of the church with the rest of the kids he decided he needed help... so what did he do you ask? He said "I need help" ... reasonable right? well, he said it right into the microphone. LOL At least the kid isn't afraid to be up there or to ask for help!
No comments:
Post a Comment