LOL I have to laugh. My dear hubby just refuses to take a good picture. He is always having some kind of funky expression on his noggin! Does he NOT look like a crazy mountian man here or what?
BTW this was right before he shaved that Grizzly Adams beard off. :o)
2 comments:
I'm so glad he did! It looks tons better!
Thanks... yeah.... he was getting REALLY hard to kiss! I love him but having hair up MY nose when I kissed him was intolerable. Now just to keep him from SHAVING his head.... sigh. I want him to go get it cut somewhere, you know. STYLED. LOL We have an agreement, he can do what he wants with his facial hair without me saying anything if he stays out of how I do my hair! My only complaint is when he threatens to do only a mustache... UGH! Nasty and he knows I would be able to hold my tongue!
Post a Comment