
So, Little Li had his 2 month well check today...
He is now 23 1/4 in long, 11lbs 11 oz, and his head circumfrence is 15 1/4
He's at about the 50% on height and the 20% on weight.... and man was he mad when they gave him his shots! OUCH! He got three today... besides that there were only a couple of things to keep an eye on. One being that he seams to have mild torticollus. This is when the neck muscles are short on one side and make the baby's head tilt to one side. The pediatricain said not to be overly concerned till he can't turn his head the opposite way on his own... needless to say I will be keeping an eye on this.
Oh, and I get the joyfully fun obligation of having everyone in the family get flu shots so that Li isn't put in danger of getting the flu. :P fun fun... can't WAIT till I get to take Gavin.... ugh! Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment