Goofy thing I guess... as I was driving tonight I got really ticked off.
What is funny about it is that it wasn't cause someone cut me off in traffic or because someone was going at a snails pace in front of me.
It was because someone threw a live cigarette out their car window. Kinda anal to get mad about I guess. I just fail to see why many people seem to think the rules apply to everyone else and not to them. And it shows in something as simple as someone throwing litter on the ground and thinking it doesn't matter.
It is a lame thing to get mad about though. Sometimes I wish I had a big sign at the ready to pick up and hold up in the air saying "Here's your sign!!!!"*
----
If you don't get the reference, take some time to watch this :)
4 comments:
I too hate it when people think that the rule applies to everyone but them.
In the 70's they use to have these sign flipper board things that you would hold up so the other car could have contact with you. I would say get one of those or make one that says "you stink cuz you litter" but there are idiots busy texting while they're driving and they'd miss your sign.
I agree with you. Those cig-butt people stink.
May
You crack me up. =) And I think you did a great job on your lights. You're good to do it yourself. I'm too much of a cold wuss to get out there even in the daylight to put anything up - even to shovel my driveway (but you already know that now, don't you?). =)
Ugh, I hate that, too. My friend, Divina, used to call some California hotline and report people she saw doing that. She would call and give the license plate number. But I don't know if Idaho has a hotline like that. I think the hotline in CA was called "No More Butts!"
Post a Comment