So last week I went up to my parents house after watching Missy's Preschool Program. Turbo was up there due to him not being invited to the program and my mom coming to pick him up beforehand. So after gathering Missy and Goober up I headed up to Gma and Gpa J's house!
Imagine what fun they had when the discovered.....
BOXES!!!
The amount of fun they had with them makes me wonder if I could get away with getting rid of all our toys in the basement and just have a stash of various sizes of boxes... I think that could keep my kids busy ALL SUMMER!
3 comments:
My kids were playing with paper bags the other day and they thought it was the coolest thing ever. Boxes, I can understand, but paper bags? I think my kids have been eating lead paint chips again...
Dude, I know what you mean. It's ridiculous. Why have toys at all? I have been itching to clean out my kids' toys while they're outside playing one day. I've just had it. They just take up space.
K... I love this post, and I super-love the photos. I just have to ask: aren't you on "vacation"?
Post a Comment