Wow, the one time I really think I might not have forgotten anything... I get to the bowling alley and... I don't have my wallet!!!! No kidding... so I ask two of Goober's friends mom's if it would be okay if I hurried and ran home and looked for it (they were awesome and totally cool with it)... seeing that the bowling alley wouldn't let the kids start bowling until I had paid for the party!
I ran home...
I looked...
I thought about where I saw it last...
I called the dollar store...
YAY! They had it! So I ran over there and picked it up, called the bowling alley who then let the kids start playing, and ran back to the bowling alley as speedily as possible...
Needless to say, I was late for my own kids party :(

Thank goodness Goober's friends parents are stellar and totally helpful and understanding! That and Goober seemed to have a good time, even if the party did run overtime...
One of these day's I might get it all right...
Maybe by the time they are in high school.
At least we didn't have a cake-wreck on top of it all!
4 comments:
That's so weird that they made you pay up front. But I'm glad you found your wallet! Whew!
You kept your cool sooo well!!! I prolly would've had a melt down. Looks like everyone had a great time! Thanks for the photo.
That rocks that you were able to get your wallet from the dollar store. Knowing me, I would have forgotten that I'd even gone to the dollar store.
You might not think you have it all right, but I think you have it as right as any mother can get it. Looks like they had fun!
Oh, jeez, I would have been FREAKING OUT. Thank goodness for good citizens out there who turn wallets in.
Post a Comment