While in Cali, we not only did a bunch of awesomely fun things, we also got a chance to hang out and reeeeeelllllaaaaaxxxxx :)
We went to a sweet coffee shop with excellent crab cakes for breakfast the day after we arrived with everyone,

Erika has an awesome neighbor named Ericalyn who is the bomb! She takes really cute photos...

...so we headed over to the beach after breakfast so that she could get some pictures of Mrs. B's little girl (really sweet little girl!).
Unfortunately the water was icy cold... as Jer found out quick enough.

and yes, he totally made fun of me for taking the next picture.... "ooooooh saaaaand, woooooow" but HEY! It's the BEACH! and for his information... I'm from a land locked state!

In between running around to Medievil Times and eating at really good Breweries and restaurants, there were errands to run :) Gotta keep life going! Miss J found out that my Ipod was a great distraction!

Look at those curls!!! Soooooo cute!


Then of course there was my preoccupation with the greenery... lol PURPLE TREES! I was in awe... and the sun, and the beautiful weather, and the boats... and the walk through the park with the awesome Chai tea.... mmmmm, yum!



Jer made quick friends with a little girl that Erika was watching one of the mornings we were there... She climbed right up on his lap and made herself at home :)


And we were introduced the the joys of SingStar... which I have been keeping my eye out for on the PS3 (but may end up having to order)... Karaoke at it's best! The kids were a good audience :)

Miss J and Mr C were soooooo cute!
This Vacay was the best of both worlds, we did enough to feel like we got to see things, but had enough days that we could sleep in that we also felt relaxed and that we actually got a vacation!
Stay tuned for more tomorrow... same bat channel, same bat time!
3 comments:
Okay. After seeing sunny pictures, now I wanna go . . .
I agree with Maggi. My skin is screaming for sun!!!! I'm jealous about all of the coffee shops, tea drinking, going out to eat stuff that you did. So fun!
I really miss So Cal. It was such a magical place to live. Those pics of Jer and that little girl are adorable.
Post a Comment