If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Grandpa's Funky Sense of Humor

So today my grandpa was visiting my mom. So I took a trip up there to say hi, since I haven't seen him in a long time. Probably since my step grandma passed away.

He is now living with his sister and her son and a little while ago he needed a new car. He was trying to get a VW bug that was diesel. Unfortunately those are hard to come by... so he decided to buy a Hundai. But being kind of quirky and having extra time he decided to take his "piece of shit" car (sorry his words) and turn it into a beamer. LOL He even went to the effort to get a license plate holder that was from a BMW dealership.

When asked why he would do that he responded "about 50% of people won't know the difference and the other 50% will think it's humorous."
That's my grandpa... the guy who responds the LDS bishop when asked what religion grandpa is "Buddist" or maybe it's "Muslim" now.... just for the reaction.

1 comment:

Me said...

O.K. That's funny. I'm still laughing :) He sounds a lot like my grandpa, who after a car accident, decided to get a bright canary yellow car so everyone could see him and avoid hitting him. It was quite the special paint job back in the '70's. You should have seen that car (with sunglasses on, of course). :)