Well, we are all feeling better. Hooray!
It is Monday though and boy does it feel like it.
This morning was a rare morning when my kids didn't wake up at 7am. Unfortunately it is a preschool day so I had to wake up all three of my sleeping chillins to take G to school.
The garage door broke on our way out. At least it is stuck open, so I didn't have to wake up my kids to stay home due to the car being stuck.
Potty training again... fun fun. I'm NOT buying more diapers!
And when G got home from school he decided to have an attitude. If he doesn't change it he will be taking a nap today.
....
Is it Tuesday yet?
4 comments:
My kids actually slept until 7:00 this morning! Usually they are up sometime between 5:30 and 6:30. I actually had to wake them up, too! NICE!
April- Your blog makes me laugh! I feel the exact same way some days. Hope you don't mind me commenting I found your blog from Tandee's.- Amberlee
Gotta love those days. So, do you have any potty training tips? Brock is just SOOOO not interested right now...
So i now have my own blog. overpoweredbutunderused.blogspot.com or what ever this blogger thing I.D. is but my blog is called Overpowered But Under Used.
Post a Comment