If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, March 10, 2008

Soon to be in Kindergarten


Yup, He's soon going to be old enough to be in Kindergarten! G turns the big 5 this June and today we went to get him Preregistered for kindergarten. Wow, time flies! The above picture is of him in his new Easter clothes that he wore yesterday due to the fact that on Easter Sunday we will be in Utah.

3 comments:

Nat said...

I just registered Jakob! But we had to go to Iona to fill out paperwork, then to Tiebreaker for some kind of reading assessment. WHY couldn't we do it all at one place? Oh, because we have to make it as hard as possible for those carrying around two other kids and are pregnant as well! :) Makes sense to me!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness? you had to go to two places??? I might as well have... I forgot to give them the paperwork, took it all home with me then realized and had to haul everyone back!

Tandee said...

I love how excited they are to start school. Kortney thinks that once she's five, she'll be in kindergarten. I have to explain a little better this thing called "summer break". =)