If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much! ~April
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
ummmm Question....
Anyone know about how much a 7 month old should be drinking? Paranoid Mom attacks again! L is light for his age and not being formula fed kinda has me in a delema... so if anyone formula fed or pumped and knows the answer I would be much abliged :)
By 7 months old mine were probably drinking 6-8 oz. each feeding, but were also eating solids as well. The 6-8 was probably...5 times a day (if I'm remembering everything right!)
Hey it's been a while I know but I thought I would chime in my little one is 7 months and she is having solids about 3 times a day and 6oz about 6 times a day. There are times that she doesn't finish the whole bottle though. She is a bit of a peanut though a lot of what she is wearing is still 3-6months size.
I would always judge if my kids were getting enough fluids by their diapers, if they had wet ones that weren't too yellow, enough. If there weren't too many wet diapers and the poo was hard, not enough... (wow, poo has way too much of my attention...)
4 comments:
By 7 months old mine were probably drinking 6-8 oz. each feeding, but were also eating solids as well. The 6-8 was probably...5 times a day (if I'm remembering everything right!)
ty Nat! Paranoid Mom is a little comforted by that info. :) thanks.
Hey it's been a while I know but I thought I would chime in my little one is 7 months and she is having solids about 3 times a day and 6oz about 6 times a day. There are times that she doesn't finish the whole bottle though. She is a bit of a peanut though a lot of what she is wearing is still 3-6months size.
I would always judge if my kids were getting enough fluids by their diapers, if they had wet ones that weren't too yellow, enough. If there weren't too many wet diapers and the poo was hard, not enough... (wow, poo has way too much of my attention...)
Post a Comment