
So this is my kids after multipule potty accidents at my mom's house. They had no more pants or undies to wear by the time we left. So my mom got creative to make sure their legs didn't get cold going out to the car.... these are two pair of her excersise pants rolled up with safety pins and tied REALLY tight.
And here I was thinking I'd heat up the car and carry them out REALLY fast LOL
2 comments:
Been there, done that. I remember days when we would plan on being at my moms for a few hours and she would do a load of laundry for us before we left for home. It happens, although, not to us anymore. We've overcome the accident hump. It will happen for you too!
man I hope so, and pray that if you ever have a boy that he decides to love using the potty.... sigh
Post a Comment