If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Anonymus Comment Day!

Ok, so I know we all feel under appreciated sometimes. So here is your chance to toot your own horn!

What is something (or a lot of somethings if you wish!) that you do that you don't think anyone notices that you think you do really well! And people should notices it darn it!!! If only for the fact that you do it REALLY well! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm REALLY good at organizing my files in my filing cabinet, but my husband never looks in there so nobody but me notices.

I's also REALLY good at procrastinating, but I don't think that is what you ment!

Anonymous said...

I am really good at keeping my home running like a well oiled machine, unfortunately I am the only one who realizes this! I love the whole fam, but a little recognition every once in a while would sure be appreciated. Hey, I would even take just picking up after themselves!

Anonymous said...

I totally wanted to post a comment to say how awesome I was, but when I got going, all I could think of were all the things I do badly. :P Well....I can load a mean dishwasher and I can paint a good face :)

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a really good friend. I remember birthdays and go to things for them, but it never gets reciprocated, which is kind of a bummer.

Anonymous said...

I make creative and yummy meals, I think. My husband only compliments me when I say, "So, this meal is pretty amazing, huh? Aren't you glad you're married to someone who doesn't cook the same stuff, over and over??" I have to force him to acknowledge it. :)