If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh, Maaaaaan!

It's currently 8:30 am..... Big G woke up at 7,

Little Li woke up at 7:30,
and Missy My... well I think she WOULD have slept till 10! Unfortunately I had to wake her up to take G to preschool... heavens, I opened her blinds and turned off her music and opened her bedroom door at 8 and still not a stir! She must have been REALLY wiped out!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you wish they would all sleep till noon one day!?! I am so ready for a siesta day.

Kar said...

Oh, I wish I could sleep in like that. I haven't slept in in...YEARS. It was good to see you at the showah.

Kar said...

P.S. I love your background. I'm regretting not having planted daffodils last fall.