TADA!!!! And the video is a W.O.W. video so I hope Jer doesn't aggro and that you wowtards like it.
ok, here's how you do it... go to Youtube... pick out a funky video. Now look to the right. See there that little line of mumbo jumbo with something about "embed" above it? Yea, take that and insert into your blog entry. yeeehaw! there ya go.
Shout out to NAT!!!
2 comments:
Hmmm, I'll have to try it! Thanks for figuring it out for me! :) By the way, that's a funny video! Not that I know what RAFLMAO means, or most of the other ones, but it's still funny.
Yeah I watched that with Nat and part of me wanted to take the time to explain, but wow what a long time that would be. When me and my buddies at work talk about WoW its like a foreign language as this video deftly displayed for us. Grats on the new skillz, your blogging skill has reached journeyman lol.
Post a Comment