If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's my BIRF-DAY!


7 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday!

Blake and Breanna said...

I hope you have a wonderful b-day. Eat some cake for me.

breymom said...

"happy happy birthday April dear" I hope you do have happy days all year and a fun date planned with the daddy :)

Nat said...

Happy Bday! Wow, you're getting old! :)

Kara said...

Hope it was a spectacular one!

Kar said...

Wow! Happy Birthday! I didn't know! Did you have a good day?

CHELZERS said...

Happy Belated! I forget that our b-days are so close together! Hope it was great!