Ok, so this morning Li woke up before the other kids. I had a hard time waking up and figured it was just the fact that I was up till a little past midnight last night... right?
Well, up I get, and I go in the kitchen to get Li something to eat.
Well, I open to blinds, because, hey! who doesn't like natural light right? Wait a minute.... NO! Not again!
So THAT's why I had a hard time waking up! Grrrr... If this stuff kills my flowers I'm going to be TICKED! :P
6 comments:
I'm so sick of snow!!!
My feelings exactly. I finished my second morning barfing session, looked out the window, and sighed.
I felt the same way when I saw it coming down last night! At least it's all gone now! Crazy Idaho!
I thought spring had finally arrived. I am so excited that I found your blog.
I completely understand about the snow! I think everyone that lives here is completely sick of it and ready for some fun, warm weather!
Hey...Monday's looking like it will be pretty nice. I can't wait. I was pretty sad when there was snow too. Good thing it didn't sick around too long.
Post a Comment