If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On a Beautiful Day...


So yesterday and today have been bright and shiny (I'll be it windy...but hey, this IS Idaho)! Yay! Hopefully spring is actually here.

Unfortunately all of my kids got a smidgen sunburned yesterday so after spending a small time this morning out in the sun, instead of lather them up in sun lotion (I don't have any spray on ...yet) we decided to play inside for a bit.

These are my kids favorite things to do inside when they can't be playing outside.


Play Lego StarWars

Take Uber-long baths.... wonder who she gets that from!? lol


And generally be happy... though he is starting to practice being on hands and knees and bouncing back and forth.

4 comments:

Amberlee said...

I loved the warm weather too. Unfortunately it's not going to last long. I'm still waiting for the day when it's warm for more than 2 days in a row. Hopefully it's coming soon!

Kar said...

I've been loving this weather (but today it's not terribly warm, eh?)! I love it especially because Dylan plays outside with our next-door neighbors all day, instead of torturing me inside all day, like he's doing right this minute: "Moooom, I'm cold. Heat up the heating pad for me. Mooooom, Sadie just hit me."

Nat said...

After spending some days outside, being cooped up inside isn't so hot. Like today. But who wants to sit in 40 degree windy weather?

breymom said...

Those are such cute pics of the kids! I'm glad to match up faces with there names! Ditty was outside in double layers with NO pants just a diaper and onesie playing in her sand box with it windy as heck and so cold! I think she's as confused as the rest of us. Is it summer or winter?! LOL :)