If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Can We Say "Asinine"?

Yes, our newspaper here in Podunk Idaho is stupid. Very, very stupid.

I like to call it the COMpost Register...

Anywho, here is a picture from today's paper. Please take a moment to read.


Ummmm Yaaaaaaaah

And how exactly is a notice in today's paper going to inform those people who didn't receive today's paper that they can access the website FREE FOR TODAY?

Hmmmm....

Can anyone explain this to me? :D

Ahhh the joys of small town newspapers and the satisfaction I get when proved yet again why I'm not missing out by not paying for one. (This is my In-Laws paper I photoed, so meh!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

yeah, the post register has serious problems...

FluffyChicky said...

The Post Register is absolutely worthless! We've refused to buy a subscription and apparently, we haven't missed much! :)

Anonymous said...

What!? The Post Register, make a mistake? Blasphemy!! Ha, ha... Yeah, it's not exactly New York Times material, is it? :)

Merry Christmas tomorrow.

Kar said...

I love that you say "meh." So funny. You should send that into "Headlines" for Jay Leno. Hilarious.