If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh, the SNOW!

So it's finally done it....

it's finally snowed enough here for the kids to actually play in it.

Goober says to me this morning: "Is it Christmas!?"

I had to inform him sadly that it was not... but it would be soon.... Grandpa's and Daddy's birthdays had to come first.... (which is a whole nother post!)

Bee showed up hear bright and early (8:45... and again another post would be needed to get into my thoughts about that) and the kids decided after a relatively short time that it was time to go play in the snow....

And have snow fights.... not snowball fights (cause there weren't any adults outside to make said snowballs) just throwing clumps of snow at each other. Ya know!


And of course eating the snow....
The Energizer Bunny watched the kids play from inside for a while.... then when the kids decided to go to Bee's house and play for a bit his batteries suddenly became low and he needed an early recharge.... so down he went for a nap. So unexpectedly this morning a have a little quiet time :) I'm really glad that EB went down for an early nap though, cause this afternoon we are supposed to go look at more houses.... and that is really NOT fun with a tired baby. So glad mine won't be tired! Yippeee!

5 comments:

Tandee said...

Awww! You beat me to the post! I'll get mine done shortly (okay, probably longly...). Glad your kids had fun in the snow. I lifted our new little neighbor over the fence to play today, and I missed you and our "fence" talks! =)

Nat said...

Jakob said the same thing: "Is it Christmas?" And my kids played in the snow, too. And tracked it into the house. *sigh* At least I was prepared with gloves and hats and snow boots and snow pants for the three boys this year.

Ahren said...

Snow! My girls and I love playing in the snow. We get it in small amounts where we are though. It snows maybe 3 times a year and lasts for only a day or so. Lots of fun.
I agree with Goober, snow really makes it feel like Christmas.

Stephanie said...

I'm so jealous! We are plenty cold, but aren't going to get any snow. How many times will I say this? I miss Idaho!

Kar said...

Oh, dude, I am sooo far behind in checking blogs. I'm naughty. I hear ya about taking kids around to look at houses. We did it in the summertime - I can't imagine doing that during the winter. Ugh. Hey, did you guys get our poppyseed bread? I hope I delivered it to the right house...