If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Outed :)

Well, I've officially been outed on the blog. Arin, yup you read right. 2 teens and 2 preteens. I'm preggers. It was a bit of a surprise seeing that I was seriously considering being done having kids at 3... but I guess the Big Man Upstairs had something else in mind for us! I'm due mid February, Probably February 14... yup Valentines Day....if I calculated right. Since I wasn't expecting to get pregnant again any time soon I didn't pay attention to when that super annoying time of the month last came so the doctor is going to have to do an ultrasound to be sure. That is scheduled for July 1st.

So I guess I have to continue to stockpile clothes .... UGH I so want to get rid of some, my storage room is chalk full of them... Baby, Pregnancy, Girl, Boy, and everything in between... and then there are the toys... :P But I guess I will be waiting till I'm about 20 weeks along to find out what I can get rid of. Cause THIS time I truly do think this will be our last kid.

13 comments:

Jeremy said...

so you mean like in 12 years, right? we don't have those now.

Nat said...

Hey, we'll be going crazy with the two teens and two preteens together in ten years! And the Big Man Upstairs ALWAYS has a different plan in mind than I do when it comes to kids (spacing, gender, etc.). At least He knows what's best, eh?

Unknown said...

in 10 years... ya :) and thank goodness he knows best!!!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Carsen was supposed to be born on February 13, but he showed up on January 31. Hope you are not too sick!!!

CHELZERS said...

congrats April!! I am right there with ya when it comes to HIS plans...don't think I would have ever planned to have three at once. Apparently He greatly overestimates me... :) But I am happy for you! I hope you feel good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are gonna be a busy momma.

Angie said...

Congrats April!

elasticwaistbandlady said...

A Valentine's Baby!!!!

I hope you do a cute Anne Geddes-ish photo shoot of your newborn inside a giant heart-shaped box of chocolates. :)

Congratulations!
Sincerely,
Your Reverse Blog Stalker

Stephanie said...

Congrats. I'm jealous! You are lucky.

Kar said...

Congratulations, "Apes." Utilizing one of your nicknames there. I can't think of a better mom for the job. You really are a fabulous mommy. Heavenly Father throws in surprise babies to really great moms, I think. He says, "She is doing such a great job, so..."

Amberlee said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I guess when we have a hard time making our mind up about having a baby Heavenly Father decides for us! February is a good month- I have two of them with birthdays 4 days apart.

Layton Mom said...

I didn't out you, you did! Congratulation nonetheless. As several well meaning people have told me, "You do know waht causes that and how to stop it , RIGHT!" Yeah, like we don't know. :)

Cami said...

Congratulations April! That is exciting news.