If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Saturday, June 28, 2008

WRONG!!!!

ok, so Li isn't better.... UGH. He had another fever this morning. And now his eyes are red and he has a rash!!! WHEN WILL IT END???? :D

I did take him to the doctor.... who told me.... can you guess????

"It's probably viral"

then processed to tell me that if it continues through tomorrow that I need to bring him in again... with a urine sample. Greeeeeeat. How fun is that going to be to collect? I mean, they gave me this fun time little baggy thingy... but collecting urine from an 11 month old? HA!

He told me the rash was "vague" and that there were a few things to watch for... just in case.

Well, I'm going to cross my fingers and hope this all just GOES AWAY! :P

2 comments:

Nat said...

Sick kids are so hard to deal with! I'm so sorry! If I can help you out, you know how to find me!

Kar said...

Oh, dude, that little pee-collecting bag thing is such a pain in the butt!! And your doctor had better not charge you a co-pay for both visits. That would just be sick and wrong.