If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag from Kar

This is a really interesting tag. You're supposed to grab the nearest book, go to page 123, find the fifth sentence, type it onto your post, and then tag five friends. So here it is:

"I showed Leah where you where you could get into the alligator pear tree and she boosted me up."

ok so I admit that the 6th sentence... the fifth was really boring! "It was the best thing that happened." just doesn't make you think the book is anything special. It's from The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver. And I just started reading it... so I really have no clue what those sentences are even about! :) It's a book that I'm reading for book club and when I noticed that Kar tagged me it wasn't just the closest book to me, I was literally reading it...

We'll see if I think it is good or not in a few days. I'll let you know. :)

KK now my turn to tag. mmmm. Erika, Holli, Tandee, and Kara.. if you want to. And yes I know that isn't 5 people! Sue me!

1 comment:

Kar said...

I've heard good things about the Poisonwood Bible. Let me know how it goes!