For the first half, you’re supposed to put an X next to the things you have done in your life so far, and leave it blank for the things you have never done. The second half is just questions.Have you ever...
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X)Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington , DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke ...
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(X) Made prank phone calls --
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
1. Any nickname? Oh Man…. About a ZILLION! Lets see. Pril, Aprilium, Scrapperilium, Scrapper, Scrapper belly, Belly, Eggroll, Stuffing, Wretched Child, Apes, That One Kid, Blondoid (from when I was a child), and I think that got most of them… I’m sure I’ll remember a few more in a minute!...... Op! there ya go!!! remembered another. Aprilham Lincoln.
2. Mother's name? Marilynn
3. Favorite Drink? Vanilla Lemonade
4. Tattoo? Nope
5. Body Piercing? Used to have a navel pierce. Still have my ears pierced
6. How much do you love your job? Wouldn’t want to do anything else!
7. Birthplace? Bountiful, Utah
8. Favorite vacation spot? Sweden, it’s quiet and not to hot in the summer (though count me out for the winters!)
9. Ever been to Africa? Nope
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? I plead the 5th!!!!!
11. Ever been on TV? Yeah in elementary school. The weather man came and taught us about weather….oooooo
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? Nope
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yuppers
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4
15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch.
16. Favorite pie? Peanutbutter Silk (from Perkins! Mmmmm)
17. Favorite number? Mmmm. Probably 15. I say 15 a lot….. such as “I can’t do 15 things at once!!!” or “He’s said it, like 15 million times!!!”
18. Favorite movie? Mmmm. That is hard. I like Stardust.
19. Favorite holiday? 4th of July
20. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream
21. Favorite food? I’m a human garbage disposal! I like everything! Mozerella sticks are high up there though… and anything else WAY bad for me.
22. Favorite day of the week? Friday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Body wash? LOL Soap is as extravagant as I get!
24. Favorite toothpaste? Anything flavored. Cinnamon is the best!
25. Favorite smell? Brownies cooking and rain.
26. What do you do to relax? I waste WAY to much time on the computer!
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Going insane with 2 teenagers and 2 preteens! YIKES
29. Who are you tagging? Hummmm. Erika, Holli, Tandee, and Angie
3 comments:
Did I read that right? 2Teenagers and 2? preteens??
ROFL, yup you read right!
Ha-ha! You outed yourself!! Arin is a discerning gal. I totally use the number "27" when I say stuff like, "I have told you 27 times to go to your room." "She called me 27 times today." How funny! That is so true!
Post a Comment