If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, June 9, 2008

T-Ball

Fun pictures of the T-ball game today. This is Goober sitting in line waiting to bat.


Goober and Jakob playing in outfield not paying attention to the game, but having fun none-the-less.

Dylan hitting the ball.



Dylan's hot momma! Salute to Kar!


Nat directing kidlets to the places they should go!


A certain scowly kid. He was not engaged in the game... can you tell???!!


Goober up to bat.

Jakob batting.

And then I had to leave early cause I didn't realize the game would go that long and I had an appointment. Thank goodness Gma S and Aunt Az were there to take Goober home afterwords.

2 comments:

Nat said...

YAY for pictures! Now if only I can get them to copy (they don't want to come off your site for some reason).

Kar said...

Hooray! I hope I don't have problems copying pictures from your site, too. And I promise, promise, promise to post my pics soon on my blog. Trying to catch up...