If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sick

Yeah so just about everyone in our household is sick, it's not that we are hermits (though at times I wonder!).

It's started with Missy on Monday, then Gavin and Jer yesterday, and today Li has a fever and I'm tired as all get out... I hope this doesn't mean I'm next!!!

4 comments:

Nat said...

I HATE it when my whole family gets sick! Especially Pete, who can be a bigger baby about it than the kids! :)

elasticwaistbandlady said...

Quick! Build yourself a giant plastic bubble (see John Travolta in The Bubble Boy) out of newspaper bags to insulate yourself from any familial germs!!!

Unknown said...

ROFL ahhhhhhh! it's a case of reverse stalking!!!! :D

Kar said...

So did you avoid getting the barfies?? I hope so. No mom should have to cope with having the barfies herself. Because you can't rest when you're a mom.