
Well, yesterday Goober got ill, and Little Li got stuffed up (I was
hoping it was just issues with teething) well, I was wrong apparently, because now I have it. And if I'm teething something is totally jacked up.
Jer looked at Little Li this morning and said "he
looks stoned".
Poor kiddo!!! Red eyes and a runny nose are NOT fun... I just hope he doesn't have the headache I got with it all. :P
4 comments:
First, thanks for picking on me! I feel bad about everyone moving already- thanks for pouring salt on this wound! Second, it was fun to let the kids play outside together for a while, even though they don't use any of the new water toys they got like they're supposed to! =)
Dang! Now the two mysteries from yesterday's t-ball are figured out - why Goober went potty about seventy times, and why Li was grumpy. Poor kids. And poor you!You guys have been sick a lot recently. I started to feel a tickle in my throat yesterday, so I started popping the echinacea, and I've kept it at bay, so far....
Jenna's been like this with a little fever off and on all week. I finally took her in yesterday...it's official...she's teething. It can be so frusterating.
Poor kids! I hate it when my kids are sick! Hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment