So I Have to admit, I wasn't so sure I wanted to go to our ten year class reunion. But since I'd already put down the money for it I figured we couldn't waste it. And I'm really glad we didn't!
I didn't get any pictures of the adults only evening, but it was so nice to sit and chat with old friends over a meal. I have to say though, I much
preferred the casual "Family Day" today. I think our class did a great job getting it all together.
GOOOOO elected class officers! The kids had a blast and the adults seemed to enjoy it too.
We had cotton candy...

Hamburgers and
Hot dogs for lunch with chips galore! And cause we live in town we got some of the left overs...
yay free food!

In the background there were teenage girls doing face painting for the little
kidlets. Missy got a rainbow on one cheek and a heart on the other. Goober said he didn't want any till we started to head home... then of course he wanted
some. Too bad the painting girls were long gone.

They had bounce houses that the kids absolutely loved.

And the "Big Boys" loved too...
Jer is in there with a couple of the other guys. big kids I tell ya!
Anywho, It was really nice to see everyone and their families. CUTE KIDDOS! And I was surprised at all the people that still live in town or visit town often. I think we may need to hang out more often than every 10 years! :)
6 comments:
Oh, man! Did we leave before the big kids' turn to jump? What a bummer! Anyway it was fun to see everyone at the reunion, but I'm OK that highschool is over.
Wow, you guys had way more activities than we did at the barbeque. Go, class of '98! I'm glad you went; I'm glad you had fun. I think I'm going to go to my 20-year, but that's all.
Thanks for the new background! I just follow you're example.
I'm so glad it turned out nicely. Your luncheon thing is way, way nicer than ours was. Ours was lame-o.
WAHOOO my Pics made your BLOG WAHOO I'm Famous!!!
ROFL Steve... you know I was secretly TRYING to get you in the background eh? lol
Post a Comment