If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day Of Kindergarten

Goober had his first day of Kindergarten today! And he was so confident! he even knew some of the boys in his class, which makes it much more exciting. :) I really hope this year goes well for him.
----- picture removed due to real name infringment!-----
What a cutie! he's growing up so fast!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I know you are going to love school! I can't believe how well he has grown!

FluffyChicky said...

Hooray for the first day of school! :) Hope your boy enjoyed it as much as my boy loved the 2nd grade today!!

Kar said...

I hope it goes well! I'll bet you're excited to get him away from Missy My - that's my main excitement about Kindergarten. No fighting for three whole hours!

Nat said...

He looks just so excited! What a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Did you break down and sob like a little girl? :)

Andrea said...

My how time flies!!! how fun that he is old enough for school! Good luck to both of you!

Cami said...

Brooklyn was excited too. Hopefully they'll keep their enthusiasm up!