If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, August 11, 2008

For Sale

2 Deaf Children.
1 Child with a high probability of being deaf in the future.
Children do not respond to American Sign Language or any other CIVIL form of communication when said communication is attempted by an adult.

4 comments:

Nat said...

I often wonder if my children were given a mommy remote and have me on mute.

Oh, and I don't think it gets better until they are adults.

Anonymous said...

LOL

idasale said...

AMEN!!!!!!!

Kar said...

You're cute. My kids - same. I might as well be the teacher from Charlie Brown - "wah wah-wah wah..."