If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Friday, August 8, 2008

Goober

So we were eating lunch today when I tell Goober to smile (I don't take enough pictures of him in my opinion) and he gives me this! I think "man what a strange kidlet"... then realize... that expression is familiar.

HOLY CRAP!

That's MY expression!

I used to do that expression... and still do sometimes when I'm in a goofy mood. I guess that even though he looks a lot like Jer (vertual clone if you look at pictures of Jer when he was young) he still takes after his mom sometimes. :D

4 comments:

Kar said...

He has such a cute little face, with all those freckles. I love freckles.

Joshua and Tara said...

You are right! That is a face I remember, not too long ago when we used to goof around in the ole apartment! Too cute that your little boy is like his Mama!

CHELZERS said...

I thought that before I even read the post...'holy cow! That's April!". Too cute and funny!

Nat said...

Your kids are your clones!