If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last Weekend for Water Fun!

Ok so this weekend is the last weekend that the closest water park is open. So my parents took my whole fam for a day of water fun. Today was my mom's birthday and she has been wanting to take us all summer... it ended up being kind of a last shabang before it gets cold (I know, I know! It feels like summer just got here! But honestly I was looking at one of my bushes in the front yard and seriously it's starting to change color. Eeek).

Goober is usually freaked out about ANY water hitting his face, but by the time we left he was all for running through the waterfalls etc with squeals of laughter :) I really need to get him in the water more.


Little Li loved crawling around in his swim diapers and would go into the water to the point that as he was crawling his mouth almost in it ... then he would lift up his legs and move around via hands LOL

Of course this next picture is of Goober being just that.... a goober! :)

Missy My had a load of fun going down the kids water slide and going on the inner tubes on the "Lazy River".

This is Goober shooting the water gun at Grandpa J and Missy My cheering him on!

After a day of swim Little Li was plumb tuckered out! He was the most calm I have ever seen him without actually being asleep.


Afterwords we went and had ice cream and then headed home.
As we were finishing ice cream Goober (who of course can never get enough) wanted to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house... he asked me "Mom, can we go to their house?" I replied "I don't think so bud."
"Are you driving?"
"No."
"Then your not the man I want to talk to!"
ROFL .... and for your info Jer also said no... and he was driving. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

3 comments:

Layton Mom said...

So fun. My kids love it there and we didn't get a chance to go this year. Darn it. Ila has the very same suit as Missy My, only she wore ti last year. We must both have excellent taste!

Nat said...

It looks like so much fun! Is that the one in Rexburg? Well, wherever it is, I've GOT to take my kids!

Kar said...

Okay, where is this water park? It looks fabulous! Do tell (for me to go to next year)! I know, can you feel the air changing temperature? Fall is coming, and I'm loving it! Fall is my favorite time of year.