If you would like to link to us....
If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April
~April
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Traded In.
So Saturday we traded in the truck... as much as we loved the truck (it was loverly) we knew that our monthly income needed a break and if we happen to have another kid in the next 5 years we aren't going to be able to fit our family into a "traditional" vehical any more. So we decided to get this...
And it's really nice to not hear "Moooooooooooooommmmmmm, Missy won't leave me alone" or "Goober is pushing me!" or "Ouch Li!!! He pinched me!!"... and now I can do carpools if needed :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, vans are good, they make traveling, and even going to the grocery store easier. The only problem I have found is that, they hold A LOT of crap! The kids can fill them up in a couple of days and it takes about 30 trips into the house to put all the toys, blankets, and misc. stuff away!
YAY for red minivans! You're just trying to be like me, right? :) I love it, especially the deep "trunk" part. I wish ours had that; we do have little divider things, though, and a net to hold/keep groceries in place.
Congrats on the van. We have a toyota as well. We LOVE it!
You guys were so cute when you were showing it to us. It really is very, very cool. And it would be soo nice to have more space between kids - mine fight, too, even though Micah is between them. Sigh. I might need a different car in a few years as well. Or when mine dies. Which may be really soon.
Post a Comment