If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Super Mom

And No, I'm not talking about me. Today, My mother took myself and my kids to lunch then to the park and tomorrow I get to have some time off from being a mom. It's so nice when someone is willing to save you from your own children!

My mother is truly a super mom. She always seams to know what I need, my kids adore her, and she never lets me feel like I'm a pain the the behind (though I'm sure I am sometimes). I only hope that I can be even a shadow of the kind of mom she has been to me.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Your mom ROCKS!!! Love that lady. And you are a super mom, too, FYI.

Kar said...

That is so great, that she is so willing to watch your kids. It is so important to have breaks when you're a mom of "kidlets."