If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, September 25, 2008

How many adults does it take to walk a kindergarten class somewhere?

Yes, this picture is fuzzy. Yes, my camera is fine. Can you imagine having a flash go off in a gym full of a WHOLE school full of children in the middle of a puppet show? Knowing my kids the whole school would have instantly gotten up and ran as fast as they could to ask if they could see the picture. :D

Anywho, today I went and helped Goobers class walk to the other (larger) elementary school nearby to go to said puppet show.

How many adults would you think it would take to walk 17 kids (only counting Goobers class) about 4 blocks distance? 3? 4? 5?... Well, we had 7 or 8. Just about everyone was able to hold an adults hand if they wanted :) Cute kids, but a little coddled sometimes. :D

2 comments:

Kar said...

How fun for them to go see a puppet show! That is so great. Lucky kid. P.S. Nat and I saw Scott Anderson with his wife, kids, and folks at Texas Roadhouse last night, and he's looking to buy a house. Can you maybe e-mail me your address, so I can send it on to him?? Or your phone number, so he could call you? If you're interested in having him look at your house...

Nat said...

Our preschool field trips-of 12 kids-had at least 6-ish parents there. I guess it's better to have too many parents to guide them than too few so kids could wander off or get lost...