KK, rules:1. The winners (whom I dictate... HAHAHA I have the POWER!) put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!"
2. Then they get to link back to me. Because I'm cool and I want some credit!
3. Then they get to nominate 7 of their own winners! Spread the love baby!
4. Then leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they aren't left in the dark. :)
And My Picks are....
1. Becky at On top of the world (or at least really far north). I went to high school with her... haven't seen her in forever, but still think she is great! I love her Therapeutic Thursdays! :D
2. FluffyChicky at It is Mostly Fluff... Again, someone I went to high school with. I love the fact that she is so real and wants to strangle children sometimes... JUST LIKE ME! :)
3. Sue at navel gazing at it's finest. The thingy said NOTHING about knowing the person in real life! I don't know her in real life. But I adore her blogginess. She is the QUEEN of blog. mmmm ... that doesn't sound to flattering, does it? But she can brighten my day anytime with her blog because she has more talent in her left pinky toe than I have in my brain! Who knows, she's probably received this like fifty kajillion times. She rocks THAT much!
4. Holli at Holli's Blog. Cause she is always so positive and takes such CUTE pictures.
5. Jeremy at Overpowered and Underused... cause he's my hubby and I love him even if his blog IS underused... and kinda lame :) But props for being my main squeezy anyways! :)
6. Jamie at Jackie & Kassie's Sweet hairdos. Again, don't know her but LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog. Anyone with little girls that need ideas for doing their hair... THIS IS THE PLACE!
7. Melissa at Chelsea Chronicles. Another high school friend. So cute. She has a really uber cute family, and she has the struggles with cooking as I do!! Wish she and her family lived closer.
K, So I did that in a totally random order. Just so you know. :D
4 comments:
Yeah, I started scrolling down my list and randomly picked some out. Even clean counters can have a deeper meaning, right?
Aww, I feel so loved!!! :)
Jeremy has a blog? Hmmm. Another one to start stalking. I think Jeremy is hilarious.
Thanks for the award! I'm a superstar!!
Post a Comment