If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pleeeeeease.....

Ok, look at left sidebar.... see that little "Followers" thingy. CLICK IT.

Are you Clicking?

I hope your clicking.... man your taking foreeeeeeeeever.

mmmm, FINE be that way!!!

I'm gunna go gorge myself on ice cream now Thank You Very Much!

(did you click it yet? ....don't MAKE me grovel... it isn't pretty.)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I don't get it. Could you explain more?

Unknown said...

"Followers" under my profile... on the left sidebar... Clicky Clicky "follow this blog"
(now officailly groveling.... ew!)

Kar said...

Apes, there was some kind of malfunction - it said Blogger couldn't process my request. I'll try again later. :)