If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

State Fair

Yesterday we went to the state fair! We all had a lot of fun and ate tons of stuff that is bad for us! I forgot my camera... but when we got home I took pictures of the kids face paint :) Bat girl and Spidey! (Bat girl rubbed some of hers off sue to crying about being too short for some of the rides.... :P



5 comments:

Nat said...

Very cool face painting! We thought about going, then woke up and saw the weather! We stayed inside and read books instead! I love carnie food...

Kar said...

Wow, now THAT is face painting!! None of this crap at the Roaring Youth Jam with stick figures. No siree. My dad just offered to take us, so maybe we will go after all!! (We can't afford to pay for ourselves. Pathetic, I know.)

Andrea said...

Fun posts! Thanks for including the neighbor one, i found it quite interesting! Good to see you today.

Tandee said...

I love the face paint! They look great! How was the fair?

FluffyChicky said...

We went to the fair last night. The food was delightful. I tried to talk the kids into face painting, but they were just interested in getting to the rides. Sigh. Love the batgirl and spidey.