I want to comment SO BADLY I'm almost considering putting a whole POST on my blog to do just that!
If you turned off comments cause you are afraid of what people here would say... We all support you and love the snot out of you.
PLEASE open up comments. PLEEEEEEEASE.
PS. If you don't know who Cordy is you are TOTALLY missing out.
PPS Actually I already wrote a whole post... but I really don't want to make you mad by "commenting" without at least begging you first!
6 comments:
Oh man, that made me laugh. I'm shocked anyone is even reading it.
I would open up comments, but Sue over at Naval Gazing just told me she is gonna link to me and I am kind of scared of what those people will say to me if I open up comments. There are a ton of people over there and I'm freaking out a little. I should've told her no, because now I'm afraid someone I know is going to see it and figure out who I am. Maybe I should go through and change some of the identifying details. I used fake names, but other than that it's all way too real. GAH!
Anyway, post away over here, I promise I will answer you over here (where it's secret). Sort of.
wow, who doesn't like comments? That's just crazy.
Cordy, you are so parnoid! LOL must have been afraid people would see my title on your blog and instantly jump over and see all the "secret" things you say? :D ROFL
Wow! What a fun blog to read! It's like a really great episodic drama television show. Seriously! She could write a book! Cordy, I'm so sorry. And I think it's great that you're writing about trying to get over your friend. Writing is the best therapy. :)
You are right, I'm totally paranoid.
it's all good... SO AM I! :D
Post a Comment