If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hey Family!

I started another blog. It's for family only and I want it to be a group blog so that all of us can let each other know what is going on in our lives without too much hassle! After a bit I will set it to private so that only family can view it.

It is just a thought, and if it doesn't work out no biggy :) Just thought it might be worth a try where all of us are so spread out acrossed the country.

The blog is here and you will need a blogger account to be able to join in!

This would be for my side of the family, if Jer's side want's one too I would be happy to start one as well...just email me (my email addy is on the sidbar!)

1 comment:

Kar said...

Kay, you have to promise not to slack off on Sat in the Sun when you get your family blog going. That's happened to a few people I know. I will be sad if I can't get my daily April fix on your blog.