If you would like to link to us....

If you would like to link to us go right ahead, I do ask though that if you know us in real life that you use my kids blog names if you refer to them. I don't use them in my blog or the title for safety purposes. Thanks so much!
~April

Monday, October 6, 2008

Sometimes Blogger can be dumb, dumb, dumb,...

So as you all know I tried starting a family blog....

Stupid thing wouldn't let me add other authors. So I had to delete it and make a new one. :(

Thing is it wouldn't let me have the same address for the blog ... dumb dumb dumb.... I even deleted the old one. Hopefully I'll have more luck with this one.

--- update---

Then it decided to mark my new blog as a spam account :P I think cause I sent too many invites in one day... so instead of messing with that I deleted it again... then went back to the old address (cause it would let me now! :P)

So now I'm only adding one author a day... seems to have worked ok adding Jer on... we will see on the rest of the fam. If Blogger is stupid this time... I'm going to go to another blog site to do this... SO TAKE THAT BLOGGER!

4 comments:

Kar said...

Ick. I hate when crap like that happens. Sometimes Blogger can be "a brat," as my friend Em would say.

Nat said...

Yeah, my blogger has been awesome lately. It keeps doing crazy stuff. Like having the sign in thing be in Chinese. It's weird.

Amberlee said...

Yea- blogger can be way weird sometimes! It refuses to let me upload more than one picture at a time. Grrr... On a happier note, thanks for posting about Cordy. I am now totally addicted to her blog. I sure hope things work out for her and Seth!

Kar said...

Oh, and Apes, I nominated you for that cryptic blog award thing that was originally in Spanish and translated really horrifically. :) Anyways, I wrote a little paragraph on why I like your blog. It's my post entitled "Lost in Translation."